Monday, October 26, 2009

Kitchen

Some last minute drywall mudding and sanding needed to be done before we could install the cabinets. After that was finished, they painted the kitchen walls.





Here are some funny pictures that Haley drew on the drywall. Haley is our niece (Aaron's daughter). She came with Aaron to help on the house. (I was sleeping at this time, so I didn't get any pictures).


This one cracks me up. This is a picture of Adam and I in the hammock
outside our window. This is where Adam proposed to me!


This one is great! This is our dome. I'm a little hurt that is says,
"Adam's house (Dome)" (Not Adam and Kristi's dome). Maybe because
I wasn't there. I don't know.

After the kitchen was done being mudded and sanded, they painted it.
I really like the color. It was actually the color I had picked out for
the bathroom, but Adam liked it for the kitchen. I think it turned out
really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment