Monday, October 5, 2009

Decisions Finally Made!!!!!!!!

End of September 2009:
I want to start of this entry with a little story...
Once upon a time...haha...Just kidding.

Adam is a big Brett Favre fan! He is sad every year when he retires, and happy when he "un-retires" every year. Have you seen that commercial where Brett Favre can't make a decision about which tv to buy and then says, "Some people just can't make decisions."

Adam was talking to one of his buddies from work about that commercial. Fast forward the conversation 10 minutes or so, and his friend asked him, "So, have you guys picked out your tile and hardwood floors yet?" Adam says, "No, my wife can't seem to make a decision." Too funny!

I am proud to announce we have made our decisions. It only took 2 1/2 months. Can I get a "HALLELUJAH!!!"


Master Bathroom:
It's funny that it took me 2 1/2 months to make this decision because this was the very first tile I looked at. It was at the Tile Shop in Indianapolis. There was an actual shower display with this tile and I fell in love it. It was very different than what I thought I was looking for. But after 2 months, I kept going back to this tile, so we finally made a decision. And, I am very happy with it. We actually got a 25% discount on everything at the Tile Shop because I am a Community employee. It pays to be a nurse sometimes!!

This was a picture I took in the Tile Shop of the shower
that was on display. Isn't it pretty? Every piece of tile
is a little bit different.

Here are 2 samples that I brought home. This will be the tile in the shower walls and the on the floor in the bathroom. We are also going to surround the tub with this tile. The tub will be a drop-in with the tile around it.

This will be the floor in the shower.

Same floor, just no flash this time.

The top piece is an accent that we are going to put in the shower. It will be about 1/2 way to 3/4 way up in the shower to make a border.
The bottom piece here will be another accent. We will have 4 tiles, cut a corner off each tile and make a diamond shaped and put that little piece there. It will add some color to the bathroom. Hard to explain, but it should look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment