Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Cabients are Delivered

October 12, 2009:

Today our cabinets were delivered! This is very exciting! It took a good hour or so to bring them all into the house. The 2 guys that delivered them were pretty enthralled with the dome. They told me, "When I talked to your husband on the phone, he said to look for a big white dome. Haha. Well, he wasn't joking, it really is a big white dome." All the cabinets are still in boxes so I really can't tell what they look like, but I am sure they are beautiful! I can't wait until we install them.

Next week, Adam is taking off the entire week to work on the house. His brother, Micah, is coming up to stay with us and help us work on the dome. Once these two brothers get together, a lot of work gets done. We are hoping to be able to move in (atleast partially) by the time Micah leaves. I will keep you updated! Thanks for reading!

The truck as it pulled into the driveway.


The 2 guys unloading the cabinets.

A big chunk of the cabinets.

These 2 boxes will be the pantrys.


No comments:

Post a Comment