Thursday, June 11, 2009

More and More Conduit

June 2009:  Conduit

These guys have been working really hard on all conduit.  They have been getting a lot done. 

There was one more piece of plywood that needed
nailed in, so instead of going outside, Adam just opened the
window and leaned over.  It helps to be tall sometimes!

Drilling holes to put the conduit through.   


Trying to force the conduit through the little holes


Micheal was trying to burn down the house...I don't think 
he realized that it wouldn't burn because it is concrete.  Haha!
Just kidding!   He was using the torch to bend the plastic. 

Everybody say..."Owe, Awh..."  Beautiful works guys!
 


Here is my first injury.  Look at the picture on the left. 
See the door shim...I was bending over sweeping some stuff 
up, and when I went to stand up, I stood up fast and jammed
my head right into that thing.  OUCH!!!!  The picture on the
right is the injury site.  Doesn't look too bad, but it hurt like hell.
I had a headache for 3 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment