Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny!


I just had to put this in. A few weeks ago at work, I was talking to some of my coworkers about my house. One of them told another that it reminded her of Patrick Star's house (from Sponge Bob Square Pants). "You know, like an upside down bowl made out of a rock." I thought that was hilarious! Not being an avid Sponge Bob fan, I didn't know what Patrick's house looked like. I couldn't wait to get home to google search Patrick Star's house.


Any resemblance??? I don't know...Maybe! Our's doesn't open up on the top like his does. I still think it looks like a teddy bear without a head!

2 comments:

  1. who was that co-worker? what a hater! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was not trying to be mean! She was just trying to explain it to a new girl, and that was the best explanation she could think of. I thought it was pretty creative!

    ReplyDelete