Friday, July 15, 2011

Cleaning for Company

June 2010:
My sister got married last June! We had family coming to visit from visit from several different states! We...well I wanted them to stay with us! It has always been a silly dream of mine to be able to have a home that we could host people when they come to visit. We had a lot of work to do, but we were bound and determined. Most of the upstairs was complete, but the downstairs was a complete mess, still looked like a construction site. My very best friend, Kellie Mattox, came over one day to help me clean to get ready to host our company. I can't say it enough, but she is amazing! I would like to say she was my right hand man (well woman), but she wasn't. I felt like her right hand man! She just took over like it was her own home. We had a lot of fun cleaning and organizing that day! I remember when Adam came home, he couldn't believe all the work we had done

Before Kellie!

After Kellie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment